With direction from Communications & Marketing, we provide a central stream of content that can be played across the university. The content found in our central playlist is of wide-appeal and relevant to our university community. Here are some examples of the types of content you’d find:
- From UBCevents (www.events.ubc.ca)
- Relevant to broad campus audiences
- ex.) Student Services information, Staff/Faculty information
- Community Content
- Campus history bites
- Campus Updates
- Weather information/advisories
- Road closures/detours
- Media Releases
- University-wide announcements
- UBC Reports
- UBC Brand Content
- Emergency Broadcast Information
All content that is provided centrally will relate to at least one of the pillars of Place and Promise, the UBC Strategic Plan.
To submit content to the central channel, please see our submission page.